Open Gym Information
PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS MUST BE the ones to register their children for open gym. All waivers are done upon registration. Pre-registration is NOT required, however, it will make your check in process faster and easier. You can click register in the top right hand corner, and enter key word ‘open gym’. You do NOT need to register yourself or children under 18month.
Open gym is a time we offer the public to bring their children to come and play. You do not have to be actively participating in classes to come in open gym. The price is $6 per child and $4 for each additional sibling.
OPEN GYM TIMES: All open gyms are held in our main wing
- Monday – Thursday 10am to 11am – ages 7 and under
- Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday 11am to 12pm – ages 8 and older
- Friday 4:30pm to 5:30pm – Special Needs Only
- Friday 5:30pm to 6:30pm – ages 7 and under
- Friday 6:30pm to 7:30pm – ages 8 and older
We are fairly strict with age requirements, particularly in the summer to ensure safety for all participants.
Monthly/Yearly Open Gym Passes (Monthly / yearly passes are available for the main wing only)