Rental is for all-day use (parks hours).
USE OF CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS –You will have the ability to use credit/debit cards at all of our concession stands, for pool and/or most recreation center entrance fees, facility rentals and registrations. We are able to offer this option for your convenience, however, there is a standard merchant fee the card processing company charges that will be applied to all card charges. This affects both on-site or payments made online. A fee of 2.65% per card transaction (for example: if you have a $50.00 purchase, the added fee will be $1.33). Accepted credit cards will be: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. This added fee does not impact any cash, check or money order payments made.
PAVILION RESERVATION PROCEDURES:
- Pavilion reservations for 2021 began on Monday, January 4, 2021.
- Until further notice, reservations can be made ONLINE, IN-PERSON OR BY PHONE (By phone is temporary and until further notice).
- Reservations are made for use on dates between April 1st – October 31, 2021 (all other dates before or after are no charge and available for use on a first-come, first served basis).
- Due to the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic, the pavilions are open for use, however, there may be restrictions in place so familiarize yourself with those given by the health department prior to your use.
- As of APRIL 19, 2021, the gathering limitations for purely social gatherings has been lifted.
- Due to very limited staff, we ask that renters bring sanitizing wipes with them to clean the tables/seats prior to use as we are unable to ensure they can be cleaned between guests use.
- When using the playground equipment, we strongly recommend washing your hands and/or using hand sanitizer before and after playing on the equipment.
- Pavilion rentals require full payment to be made AT THE TIME of reservation. We are not able to provide date or pavilion ‘holds’.
- If you are out of town and cannot come in-person to make your reservation and payment, you should designate someone local to come into the office to handle the reservation and payment for you.
- Please retain your receipt and permit provided to you at the time of reservation and take it with you to the park on the day of your event.
- If you cancel 60 days or less prior to your event, the full payment made is forfeited and no refund is available for any reason. NO RAIN DATES. **COVID-19 SPECIFIC: Please be aware that any pavilions booked are doing so with the understanding that pavilion use is permitted with whatever restrictions, if any, that are in place due to the impact of COVID-19 at the time of booking and/or at the time your reservation is scheduled to occur and those restrictions and guidelines are to be followed, as they are ordered by the Governor of West Virginia and by our local health department. You are also agreeing to and understanding that our normal refund policy of cancellation remains. Refunds must be requested 60 days or more from your reservation date. Any renter who cancels, even due to coronavirus COVID-19, made inside of 60 days from the reservation date will not be eligible for a refund, as mentioned above. Refunds will only be given inside of the 60 days IF we are unable to provide the pavilion due to closure making it unusable.
- If you need assistance, (if someone is using your pavilion) take your permit to the concession stand during our summer season and explain the situation to a park employee- they will assist you. If you have rented your pavilion in the off season of the summer please call the local non-emergency police line for assistance.
- You may decorate the pavilion on the day of your rental. USE TAPE OR STRING ONLY. Remove all signs and throw them in the trash at the end of your event.
- Pavilion rentals are for personal use only (i.e. picnics with family or friends, celebrations such as baby showers and birthdays, and the like, etc.). Any other use MUST have prior approval through the Parks & Recreation administrative office. Please call 304-264-4842.