When viewing our forms and registering for programs, please be aware that programs will give clear registration deadlines, if applicable. Participant limits are set and can be viewed via our ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM. Online registration is available for most of our programs/classes. Late registrations for programs and leagues will be charged an additional late fee (this includes Dance and Gymnastics).
Also, please register before the deadline. Some programs are first come, first serve. Our programs have a minimum and maximum enrollment requirement that must be met in order to be held. Unfortunately, there are times we have to cancel wonderful classes or programs with excellent instructors because people wait to register.
- Silver Sneakers
- Volleyball Open Gym (Held at Randy Smith Rec Center)
- Yoga at Berkeley 2000 Rec Center (Every Wednesday morning with Melanie) – AT THIS TIME CLASSES ARE VIRTUAL!
- Yoga at the Randy Smith Rec Center (Every Monday and Wednesday evening with John Carria)
- Beginner Yoga Workshop (Winter 2022 Session with Pam Henry)
- Zumba (Seasonal with Morgan)
YOUTH PROGRAMS (Ages 6 & up)
- Basketball League SPONSOR FORM
- Youth Basketball Game Rules
Runs September through May with a recital late may-early June. NOTE: New participants accepted through October 29th only.
- 2021-2022 Turning Pointe Centre for Dance Registration (Registration is now closed to any new participants)
- 2021-2022 Turning Pointe Centre for Dance Handbook
Futsal (Indoor Soccer):
- 2022 Winter Futsal League
- 2022 Futsal Sponsor Form
- 2021 Gymnastics Waiver (this link will re-direct you to the electronic waiver form)
- Class Schedule for Obstacle Wing
- Class Schedule for Main Wing
- Gymnastics Registration Form
- Open Gym Schedule
- Birthday Party Flyer
- *NEW* 2022 Boys Lacrosse (Grades K-8th; Deadline is January 14, 2022)
- *NEW* 2022 Girls Lacrosse (Grades K-8th; Deadline is January 14, 2022)
Tae Kwon Do:
YOUNGER ONES (Ages 3-4)
- Check back soon!
- *NEW* Winter 2022 Mighty Mites Instructional Basketball Program (Age 4 as of September 1, 2021)
- Wurzburg & Goldie Gibbons Dog Parks Membership Registration (Includes Rules & Regulations)
- Scholarship Policy (Effective Jan. 2020)
- Scholarship Application (Effective Jan. 2020)
- M-BC Parks & Recreation Code of Ethics