- Turning Pointe Centre for Dance is an educational dance program that provides a variety of dance classes for students–ages 18 months to adult. The 18-month to age 3 are ‘Mommy/Daddy & Me’ classes; the solo classes begin at age 3 and up.
- The dance program runs from September to May, with a recital in May. All classes, except for Ballroom/Adult classes, are recital classes and will be required to pay an additional costume fee for recital.
- New students attempting to register after November will not be accepted into recital classes until the following year.
- All students are required to take Ballet and/or Creative Movement in order to take any other class except for Hip Hop, Ballroom or Tap.
- Students are also required to follow a strict dress code for their classes.
- Parents are not permitted in the dance studio, an observation day for parents will be scheduled in December.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT FOR THESE MONTHLY CLASSES ARE DUE BY THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THE MONTH TO AVOID A $10 LATE FEE PER STUDENT**