Note from Jambriel Sowers: It is with a heavy heart that the June 5-6th dance recital will not be able to take place at that time. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 crisis and regulations in place as we get closer to the June 1st date and will make a decision to continue classes over the summer to possibly hold a showing of some kind for our students . If we are able to open, we must also take in to consideration our staff’s summer schedules to see if that is even a possibility. We will have to coordinate one way or another to pick up costumes (costume companies are not allowing any returns unfortunately) We will send out details as soon as we have a plan. This is heartbreaking for all of us and we will do what we can. Until then, please stay safe and well!
Virtual hug from Miss Jam and the TPCD Staff
- An educational dance program, TPCD provides a variety of dance classes for students–ages three years to adult.
- The dance program runs from September to May, with a recital in May. All classes, except for Ballroom/Adult classes, are recital classes and will be required to pay an additional costume fee for recital.
- New students attempting to register after November will not be accepted into recital classes until the following year.
- All students are required to take Ballet and/or Creative Movement in order to take any other class except for Hip Hop, Ballroom or Tap.
- Students are also required to follow a strict dress code for their classes.
- Parents are not permitted in the dance studio, an observation day for parents will be scheduled in December.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT PAYMENT FOR THESE MONTHLY CLASSES ARE DUE BY THE LAST BUSINESS DAY OF THE MONTH TO AVOID A $10 LATE FEE PER CLASS**