IMPORTANT GUIDELINES FOR WAR MEMORIAL PARK POOL:
- Due to the the guidelines provided by the local health department, we will be removing the lounge chairs from the pool deck. Patrons will need to bring their own chair/beach towel to sit on to avoid cross-contamination.
- Prior to entry, you will be asked to answer a few basic health questions and a non-touch temperature scan will be done to ensure that you are not ill and in turn, putting others at risk. If your temperature is over 100.4F or you answer ‘yes’ to the questions, you will be unable to enter the pool facility.
- We are maintaining STRICT SOCIAL DISTANCING PRACTICES in ALL AREAS of the pool facility for everyone’s safety. Please obey this and all other posted rules.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance from all other swimmers, except those in your immediate household.
- Guests will need to bring their own chairs/towels for seating to avoid cross-contamination.
- Wash or sanitize your hands properly OFTEN, especially after using the restroom or touching a high-contact area.
- Please be patient and kind to everyone during this time.
- Please be aware that those who fail to follow these and/or other posted pool rules can and will be denied entry or asked to leave by pool staff. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- Capacity for the facility (with social distancing enforced): 300 people max.