EFFECTIVE JANUARY 2019:
USE OF CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS –You will have the ability to use credit/debit cards at all of our concession stands, for pool and/or most recreation center entrance fees, facility rentals and registrations. We are able to offer this option for your convenience, however, there is a standard merchant fee the card processing company charges that will be applied to all card charges. This affects both on-site or payments made online. A fee of 2.65% per card transaction (for example: if you have a $50.00 purchase, the added fee will be $1.33). Accepted credit cards will be: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. This added fee does not impact any cash or check payments made.
PAVILION RESERVATION PROCEDURES:
- Pavilion reservations can be made online or in-person (at our Administrative Office on Woodbury Avenue) only.
- Pavilion rentals will now require full payment to be made AT THE TIME of reservation. Bookings, ‘hold’ or payments cannot be accepted over the phone.
- If you are out of town and cannot come in-person to make your reservation and payment, you should designate someone local to come into the office to handle the reservation and payment for you.
- Please retain your receipt and permit provided to you at the time of reservation and take it with you to the park on the day of your event.
- If you cancel 60 days or less prior to your event, the full payment made is forfeited and no refund is available for any reason. NO RAIN DATES.
- If you need assistance, (if someone is using your pavilion) take your permit to the concession stand during our summer season and explain the situation to a park employee- they will assist you. If you have rented your pavilion in the off season of the summer please call the local non-emergency police line for assistance.
- You may decorate the pavilion on the day of your rental. USE TAPE OR STRING ONLY. Remove all signs and throw them in the trash at the end of your event.