UPDATE: Pavilions are first-come, first-served from November 1 – March 31 and cannot be reserved. Pavilions are open and available for use, with certain restrictions. The maximum gathering rule is 25 people or less, with social distancing. Please bring Clorox or other sanitizing wipes with you to disinfect the tables/seats prior to use. Due to reduced staff at this time, we are unable to ensure sanitation between uses. Playgrounds are open for use and we do recommend that you wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer after play. Until further notice, water fountains, are unavailable for use.
RENTAL PROCEDURE: The pavilion rental season for 2020 has ended as of October 31, 2020. We will begin taking reservations in-person or online the first business day in January 2021 – which will be Monday, January 4, 2021 – starting at 8:30am. We do not do reservations over the phone.
Rental is for all-day use (parks hours).
USE OF CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS –You will have the ability to use credit/debit cards at all of our concession stands, for pool and/or most recreation center entrance fees, facility rentals and registrations. We are able to offer this option for your convenience, however, there is a standard merchant fee the card processing company charges that will be applied to all card charges. This affects both on-site or payments made online. A fee of 2.65% per card transaction (for example: if you have a $50.00 purchase, the added fee will be $1.33). Accepted credit cards will be: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. This added fee does not impact any cash or check payments made.
PAVILION RESERVATION PROCEDURES:
- Pavilion reservations can be made online or in-person (at our Administrative Office on Woodbury Avenue) only.
- Pavilion rentals will now require full payment to be made AT THE TIME of reservation. Bookings, ‘hold’ or payments cannot be accepted over the phone.
- If you are out of town and cannot come in-person to make your reservation and payment, you should designate someone local to come into the office to handle the reservation and payment for you.
- Please retain your receipt and permit provided to you at the time of reservation and take it with you to the park on the day of your event.
- If you cancel 60 days or less prior to your event, the full payment made is forfeited and no refund is available for any reason. NO RAIN DATES.
- If you need assistance, (if someone is using your pavilion) take your permit to the concession stand during our summer season and explain the situation to a park employee- they will assist you. If you have rented your pavilion in the off season of the summer please call the local non-emergency police line for assistance.
- You may decorate the pavilion on the day of your rental. USE TAPE OR STRING ONLY. Remove all signs and throw them in the trash at the end of your event.