UPDATE: The pavilions will reopen for use starting June 1, 2020. At that time, there will be a 25 or less gathering regulation in place that must be followed. Please bring Clorox or other sanitizing wipes with you to disinfect the tables/seats prior to use. Due to reduced staff at this time, we are unable to ensure sanitation between uses. Until further notice, all park restrooms (with the exception of portable toilets, which are maintained by a third party company), playgrounds and water fountains are not available for use.**
REFUND POLICY: Please be aware that any pavilions reserved and paid for on or after June 1, 2020 are doing so with the understanding that pavilion use is permitted with restrictions that are in place due to the impact of COVID-19 and that they will be followed, as they are ordered by the Governor of West Virginia and by our local health department on the day of your scheduled reservation. You are also agreeing to and understanding that our normal refund policy of cancellation remains. Refunds must be requested 60 days or more from your reservation date. Any renter who cancels, even due to Coronavirus COVID-19, made inside of 60 days from the reservation date will not be eligible for a refund. Refunds will only be given inside of the 60 days if we are unable to provide the pavilion due to closure. Please check back periodically for updates.
Rental is for all-day use (parks hours).
**NOTE*** Reservations can be made online only (our Administrative Office is unable to receive customers or in-person payments a this time). Full payment is due at the time of reservation. November-March pavilions are available for use on a first come, first use basis and are not reserved.
USE OF CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS –You will have the ability to use credit/debit cards at all of our concession stands, for pool and/or most recreation center entrance fees, facility rentals and registrations. We are able to offer this option for your convenience, however, there is a standard merchant fee the card processing company charges that will be applied to all card charges. This affects both on-site or payments made online. A fee of 2.65% per card transaction (for example: if you have a $50.00 purchase, the added fee will be $1.33). Accepted credit cards will be: VISA, MasterCard, and Discover. This added fee does not impact any cash or check payments made.
PAVILION RESERVATION PROCEDURES:
- Pavilion reservations can be made online or in-person (at our Administrative Office on Woodbury Avenue) only.
- Pavilion rentals will now require full payment to be made AT THE TIME of reservation. Bookings, ‘hold’ or payments cannot be accepted over the phone.
- If you are out of town and cannot come in-person to make your reservation and payment, you should designate someone local to come into the office to handle the reservation and payment for you.
- Please retain your receipt and permit provided to you at the time of reservation and take it with you to the park on the day of your event.
- If you cancel 60 days or less prior to your event, the full payment made is forfeited and no refund is available for any reason. NO RAIN DATES.
- If you need assistance, (if someone is using your pavilion) take your permit to the concession stand during our summer season and explain the situation to a park employee- they will assist you. If you have rented your pavilion in the off season of the summer please call the local non-emergency police line for assistance.
- You may decorate the pavilion on the day of your rental. USE TAPE OR STRING ONLY. Remove all signs and throw them in the trash at the end of your event.